In its first call for proposals the Fund to End Violence Against Children seeks proposals for grants that address the Fund's first priority area - online child sexual exploitation
The Fund accepts multi-year grant applications for up to $1million in English, French and Spanish submitted online through the application portal.
Applications are available between 12th July to 4th September 2016. The deadline for this round is 23:59ET 4 September 2016.
Each applicant will be asked to submit the following documents as part of their applicaiton:
- Application Form (completed online)
- Project Budget
- Results Framework
- Supporting documentation that reflects commitment to child safeguarding.
If the potential grantee is a civil society organisation then applications will also need to be accompanied by:
- Legal registration in country of operation
- Audit reports for the last 3 years of service
- Letter of endorsement or support from a partner, preferably a previous or current donor.
All applications must meet the essential criteria.
*The offline application form is provided for convenience. All applications must be submitted online using the portal.